Saturday, August 23, 2008

Immediatly looking for another outlet.

Last Thursday evening, I went with Peachy and Janina for their rehearsal of Songs For A New World. Haha, I've always wanted to check out their rehearsals, but clashing schedules and the venue was a problem.

After class, we headed off to 9 Works. Crazy cab driver. Anyway, they were starting rehearsals late because Felix will be arriving about an hour late, so a bunch of us first went to Hotshots to grab some dinner. After chowing down, it was time for the run through to start.

I love the songs in Songs For A New World. I have last-song-syndromes of almost half the songs. Anyway, while I was sitting there as they began the second act, I sent a text message to the Tartuffe gang. I said I missed being in a musical. Paging Dingdong and that new musical that he's writing, hahaha. And what about Xanadu with John and Edz? Hahahaha!

Anyway, because of that thought, another outlet might begin. Haha, Jojo, Lara and I just looked like we dropped by last night, when we were actually supposed to audition. And it's amazing how small the world gets every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment