Sunday, August 31, 2008

Haircut.

I've been growing my hair out for almost exactly a year, and I usually don't cut my hair until I'm more excited than anxious about getting a new cut. So I ended up having really long hair... until today.
*Taken last Thursday during Kapeng Malamig rehearsals.


After morning mass, I went to Peach Grooming Pad right across Starmall Las Pinas. I initially planned to schedule an appointment at Bench Fix in Taft near school last Thursday, but it was the same day as our Kapeng Malamig pictorial, so if ever I didn't like my haircut, it would be immortalized in the play's souvenir program. Anyway, going to Peach was the best decision, because the artistic director knew me ever since I was 6 years old, when he was still just a mere hairdresser in one of the former salons back then. He always knew how to cut and style my hair. Heck, he was also the one who managed to curl my hair perfectly on 3 separate occasions. When I told him how short I wanted, he knew exactly what to do without making me look like a turtle with my long neck and almost non-existent chin. Almost a short layered bob did the trick. No more bangs, hehehe.


This afternoon, 4-5 inches were cut.

Hahaha, no wonder I always was a brat when I was a kid, always insisting that only Odessa can touch my hair. Maybe next time I'll get him to curl my hair again, hehehe.

25 comments:

  1. wootwoot!!!looking good menn! i want one too.....pfftballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, salamat! Dali, pagupit ka na rin. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahehehe. Hottie talaga ang hirit eh. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang ganda, kapatid. Bagay sa yo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang gandaaa! Ang gandaaa gandaaaaaa! You should have had cut it shorter. Pero ok na yan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, salamat! Pero yun nga, if I cut it shorter, magmumukha na akong turtle o giraffe dahil hindi talaga defined ang chin ko. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WhoawehavepracticallyhavethesamehairHogigosh! D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow.. ang laki ng nawala. ;) stay preettttyy hogi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, sabi nga nung nagwawalis, sayang yung mahabang hair eh. =))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, Hoger! Looking good and rocking the new 'do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice, Hoger! Looking good and rocking the new 'do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, oo nga no! Sana kinuha ko na lang, hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...mas bagay ang shorter hair.. ang ganda! :)

    * miss u hogz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, thanks, Dyown! Miss you too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ang gara! pakita ka nga sa akin! hahaha:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha, minsan lang ako magkaroon ng short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha, not as short as yours. I love love love your 'do eh! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha, ikaw ang magpakita sakin! =) Pero oo nga, magkita naman tayo! =)

    ReplyDelete