Friday, August 8, 2008

Simple meme from Bunny.

Got this meme from Bunny. To quote her, "I've been on LJ so long and done my very best to keep up with everyone's lives. But sometimes I think I might have overlooked a few things."

So it's about time you guys shared some stuff about you...

Name/Alias:
Age:
Fandoms (if any):
Currently Reading:
Last Song You Fell In Love With:
Last Movie You Enjoyed:
All Time Favorite Movie:
Favorite Snack Food:
Favorite Drink:
Favorite Time Waster:
Fictional Character You'd totally make out with:
Interesting Hobby:
Guilty Pleasure:
Okay, you get to ask me any Question now:


Here are my answers, to be fair as well...

Name/Alias: Hogi (tymeless for 9 years already!)
Age: 26
Fandoms (if any): Hmmm... Not a lot... O_o
Currently Reading: The Actor's Checklist by Rosary O'Neill
Last Movie You Enjoyed: Iron Man. It's the last movie I saw, hahaha.
All Time Favorite Movie: Noises Off.
Favorite Snack Food: Different flavored French fries... Or anything that came from a potato.
Favorite Drink: water, coffee and green tea.
Favorite Time Waster: Writing random thoughts in the small notepad I keep with me. And reading all updates in Multiply and LJ, hahaha.
Fictional Character You'd totally make out with: Oh my, tricky question... Perhaps Dodge Anders from Frank Beddor's The Looking Glass Wars.
Interesting Hobby: Crochet... Most people think it's for old maids. No one enjoys handicrafts as much anymore. I don't follow patterns; I make them up as I go along and forget to note them down just in case I want to do the same project again, hahaha.
Guilty Pleasure: Tambay for long hours.
Okay, you get to ask me any Question now:

4 comments:

  1. Name/Alias: Zshali, Zsho, Zee
    Age: Twenteen-Four
    Fandoms (if any): HANSON. walang aangal! HAHA!
    Currently Reading: a Houdini book
    Last Song You Fell In Love With: Canned Heat by Jamiroquai!!! and Giuseppe Andrew's Waiting Room!
    Last Movie You Enjoyed: Blades of Glory. Non stop on HBO!
    All Time Favorite Movie: What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Crazy/Beautiful, Elizabethtown and NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!
    Favorite Snack Food: Oishi Plain Salted Potato chips (I can eat that like forever!), Gardenia Fun Bun chocolate, blueberry and peach mango flavors,
    Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper, Ginger Ale, Iced Tea
    Favorite Time Waster: INTERNET
    Fictional Character You'd totally make out with: JIMMY MCELROY ( Blades of Glory) or Marty McFly (Back to the Future) or RIVER PHOENIX' CHARACTER IN DOGFIGHT! HAY! ♥♥♥
    Interesting Hobby: singing
    Guilty Pleasure: Chocolatesssss

    Okay, you get to ask me any Question now:

    *Who's your other favorite BOP, BB, Super Teen Coverboy? Circa 97-98 other than JTT? (HAHAHA!)

    *What do you think you would be doing 5 years from now?

    *Do you believe in aliens?

    *Who would you rather be Rachel, Monica or Phoebe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Other than JTT, it's Brad Renfro. Actually, crush siya ng isang best friend ko, so may kaagaw ako, wahaha.

    2) 5 years from now? Good question. Still pursuing theater, and hopefully by then, marunong na ako ng competitive ballroom dancing, haha! =)

    3) Yes, I do. =)

    4) Monica. Di bale na maging neurotic sa pagiging OC, at least cook naman siya, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Kars ko din si Brad Renfro. Pero diba deads na sya? =(

    2. I can't believe you're really serious with ballroom! Hahaha! Good for you! Better contact Tatang Mico for some pointers! =))

    3. Sometimes, I do too.

    4. She's a chef right? Hahaha! love the "flan" episode. Ako naman Phoebe. I love the naive-ness! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Yep, patay na rin daw siya. Sayang, isa sa mga original bad boys of our time yun.

    2) Hahaha, kitang-kita niyo naman nung andun tayo sa Chef To Go! Sayang pala na di ko nakuha number ni Tatang Mico!

    4) Yepyep, chef siya, hehe. Di kasi ako marunong magluto eh. Wahaha, panalo yung flan!

    ReplyDelete