Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another Hogi Hall weekend.

"I didn't know na party girl ka pala," Gino had told me through text yesterday morning.
"I'm not, hahaha," I said.

Because Carlo will be leaving for Spain soon, our clique decided to have another Saturday night get-together at his house. But before then, a bunch of us had other plans beforehand.

Aris had planned to take Rosa to Ascend, and Josh and I got to tag along, especially since Josh was the one who knew how to get us in. I honestly have no flair for the party scene, but because I'm a loyal friend, I went along, hahaha. We first went to Antakya in Festival Mall for a couple of drinks, and of course I wanted to catch another round of videoke by Kim (who singled me out in passing). Rosa was more than happy to have a couple of Caipirinhas, hehehe.

Off to Ascend afterwards, and during the ride, we noticed that Rosa was already in her "happy place," hahahaha. But given that she can still teeter around without tipping over, she was still ready to drink and party. If she was game, so was I. I was just glad that I really wasn't into the whole hiphop clubbing scene, so I wasn't expecting to see any familiar face. While I was thinking that, to my surprise I suddenly find Jay in the crowd, ahehehe. As it turned out, he goes there a lot. Hahaha, anyway, the whole time we were there, drinking and dancing, Carlo was calling and texting each of us, until sometime after midnight, we finally decided to leave and head over to Carlo's.

We sort of got stuck in a little traffic jam on the way there, but we managed to make a detour. Hahaha, the whole time, Rosa was either chattering away or quietly taking a power nap. By the time we had arrived at Carlo's (Seph, Raffy and Mylah were there as well), she was super talkative and everyone had confirmed she was drunk, hehe. After brief hellos, we dug into the food as we were all starving. Raffy and Mylah had to leave after a while, so the rest of us kept eating and drinking, all the while talking about whatever things we could come up with. Aris even conked out on the sofa for quite a time, while Rosa alternated between bouts of sobreity and talking in German during her drunken stupor.

Favorite moments:
- The "Mai way."
- "...Nothing happens..."
- The stomp dance.
- The Malate experience.
- "May I have this dance?"
- The perennial best man.
- Who turned out gay?
- Almost every other conversation topic reverts to gayness.
- Everyone changes. You've changed. She's changed. He didn't.

Oh, the list goes on.

Carlo, Josh, Seph and I wrapped up sometime past 6 in the morning. Oh yeah, I love these walang tulugan talks with my boys, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment