Monday, October 6, 2008

Randomness #N.

Just a thought. I feel as if I'm riding a bicycle down a hill, and my brakes are out. Even though it's pretty exhilarating to be riding at top speed and feeling the wind in my face, it's pretty scary as well as the ride gets out of control.

========================================

Was watching Drumline the other night. I remember wishing that I could drum like that. Too bad I quit lessons before I developed the consistency. I did catch Jason Weaver doing the same thing I used to do when I play, which was saying the each sound of the beat out loud, hahahaha!

I just love that quote by Orlando Jones (Dr. Lee) to Nick Cannon's character saying that instead of making  the other guy look bad, he made himself look like a jackass, hehehe.

I also just realized then that the curtain call used in Kudeta was part of the final drum-off(?) in the last scene, as the first piece played by Morris Brown. Coolness.

Was texting Jojo during the entire movie as we were both watching it, hahaha.

The following night (last night), it was with Lara, as we both watched Knocked Up.

========================================

Pulled out my old video camera and noticed that some of the V8 tapes haven't been labeled yet. My goodness, one of the unlabeled ones that I found were just rough cuts of the birthday greetings I made for Maika. Hahaha, I was laughing out loud when I saw my part as well as Peachy's. I really have to transfer these to CDs.

4 comments:

  1. Miss ko na mag-bike.

    Uy, favorite ni bespren ang Drumline. As in the the last time we watched it together, umiyak sya.

    You know what else you have? Yung sobrang comedy na TDR ng Bye Bye Birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, miss ko na rin mag-bike. Maski metaphor lang ang sinabi ko, sira rin ang brakes ng bike ko, hahaha!

    Favorite ko rin ang Drumline, grabeh. Nakakainggit kasi sila mag-play. The closest thing yata that we have to that na nakita ko is ang Philippine Navy Drum and Bugle Corps, hehe.

    Shet, nakakatawa talaga yung Bye Bye Birdie na TDR. Isa rin yun sa mga nakita ko na di ko pa na-label. I just didn't include it in the entry, hehehe. Sa atin lang yun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the by, I never knew you play the drums. Seryoso? Talentadong bata ka talaga. Demo naman dyan! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I used to lang. Super sandali lang ang lessons. I quit din agad. =P

    ReplyDelete