Saturday, October 4, 2008

The day was supposed to be boring, haha.

I was supposed to spend this entire Saturday just bumming around in my room, channel-surfing, online surfing, or just sleeping, hahaha.

Then early this afternoon, I got a call from Rosa, who happened to be a couple of blocks away from my house at Mocha Blends. As it turned out, Aris had dropped her off there while he goes off to Perpetual Help hospital for a general checkup. Even while she's armed with her German language homework, I knew it could get pretty boring hanging out for at least a couple of hours alone, so I walked over to join her for some girl talk over coffee and carrot cake.

Hahaha, good thing I did get off my bum and go to Mocha Blends. Otherwise, Rosa would have gone crazy over there. Aris arrived a little over a couple of hours later, starving, so the three of us headed to ATC. Hehe, Aris had his fill as he hadn't had any lunch yet, and Rosa curbed a craving that she couldn't exactly describe. I, on the other hand, finished 3 pieces of samosa that Rosa had bought earlier that day. Yummm. Then after we had our fill, of course I couldn't resist the call of Timezone, so I introduced Rosa to the game Drei and I got addicted to, hahaha.

Killed a little more time around the mall before we finally headed home. Thanks for the afternoon, Rosa. Can't wait for next week. Belated happy birthday, Aris!

2 comments: