Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Scribbles.

I still have a bunch of pending scribbles in my notebook, and it's about time I'd put them here. Warning, this is another entry chock full of randomness.


Gestures. There were at least a couple of occasions that Betty had noticed how she, Opa and I, and some people in general would move while in conversation. She noted that there are some people who gesture more than others. Haha, I'm one of those people who can't seem to sit still while talking. I sometimes need to move my hands, arms, and even my head around to elaborate what I'm talking about. A couple of times, Betty even dared me not to even lift a finger while we were talking. I couldn't, hahaha.


Judging by the way I move and talk some of the time, some people still can't believe that I can still get really (and I mean really) shy. It's like that time when I went to Centro to join the bloggers conference of Spring Awakening. Sure, I was being myself, wacking out with Lara and Dingdong, and sometimes bugging Lawyn and Ate Lani, but when the pseudo press conference began and the cast looked on at the group, waiting for questions, I looked at the other bloggers, or scribbled something incoherent in my notebook, or just looked at the mirrors. When the informal open forum ended and bloggers began individual interviews, I held back and waited for a day or two, hahaha.


I once commented on one of the status messages of Mads, a Make Believer, and I was amused that she still called me "Teach," even though I wasn't really a teacher of any of their workshops. Though I sure do hope I get to return to Make Believe next year. But maybe just as an assistant teacher for the pre-teens. I still don't know how to handle the younger kids.


I saw this just last night on Carlo's Facebook status: Every artist was first an amateur. Aba, pa-deep si Carlo. But I liked it. So true.

This is it for now. Off to visit the Atlantis gang, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment