Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brooding.

"Nakakapagod magtampo."

That's a line that I haven't used in over 2 years. And sad to say, that's what was running in my head the whole day. I hate it when you think things will be OK that day then it all just goes pffft. I always put off one day to spend the time just to be there, and I guess I was expecting that today will be like that. But I guess it wasn't so I wasted the entire day just brooding, right until the very last minute of the day.

And to make things worse, I think this damn computer monitor is ready to give up on me. It keeps flickering and changing colors and it annoys me like hell because it's hurting my eyes. I just want to slam my fist into it not just because of that but because I've been brooding. Anyone want to buy me a new monitor?

1 comment:

  1. Nagbebenta ng mga CRT monitors yung net cafe sa building ng office namin, buy one take one for 1k kung tama pagkakatanda ko ;p

    ReplyDelete