Saturday, April 7, 2007

"house arrest," a.k.a. bumming around

Another day at home, due to house arrest, hahaha. Well, not really. It's just that Dad had made this rule that we weren't allowed to go anywhere during Holy Week.


I woke up pretty early this morning for some weird reason and couldn't seem to fall back asleep, so after breakfast, I settled myself in front of the TV again. Out of sheer boredom, I grabbed a random CD from my room and was surprised when I realized that the CD I was holding was a burned copy of that Garahe film I had mentioned in an earlier post. Nicco had just mentioned watching it last week, and there I was, about to watch the same thing. Laughing to myself, I popped it in the player.


Yeah, the whole thing was pretty hilarious. I forgot which class they were filming it for, but it was fun being involved in the entire experience. Ferson was such a ham and made these movements that were a little big for film. Then there was Nicco, haha, who admitted that he hardly knew how to act back then. Drei sounded bulol with his Filipino, and those shorts with Mr. Arce's coat was still a classic! Rian was another one, sounding like LA Lopez way way back when he still sort of popular. As for my cameo... EW! It was awful, hahaha!


Then I decided to watch the 7th Heaven marathon on Studio 23. Man, I used to watch this all the time a few years back. Now I can't seem to keep track of what's happening. I remember back when Lucy was a sassy girl who even adopted these crazy Twiggy and goth looks, then went blonde, Mary was a basketball varsity member who almost got expelled, and Ruthie was this cute little kid with adorable curls. Now Lucy is married with a daughter named Savannah, Mary is hardly in the show, but also married with a baby, and Ruthie is dating and has become quite the stubborn teenage daughter.


Hahaha, oh, time flies even in the land of TV.


I've been attending our parish's salubong every year, but I won't be attending tonight because there will be no one here at home. I was supposed to go with my mom, then Ate Evie had arrived and wanted to go as well, so my mom had told me that I can go with Ate Evie while she stays home. But I let her go in my place instead because she's the one who wants to go more than I do. Oh well. Maybe I can pop in more videos. I told myself that I still needed to mark all those old, unlabled v8 tapes that I want to transfer to CDs.


Now I'm getting hungry again. My goodness, gluttony during Holy Week.


This is such a useless post. It shows how bored I am.

2 comments:

  1. I remember watching 7th heaven marathon as well. Tuwing Holy Week talaga! Hahahaha! Ang laki na ni Ruthie! Nakakaloka! Do you know that Beverly Mitchell is older than Jessica Biel in real life? GAling no?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga, dalaga na si Ruthie! Yep, mas matanda nga si Beverly Mitchell ng 1 year than Jessica Biel. I guess kasi mas maliit si Beverly than Jessica, plus mukhang mas bata siya. Aliw! =)

    ReplyDelete