Sunday, April 1, 2007

this isn't funny at all

What are you doing, Ironman? I was pretty content as to how I've been doing these past several weeks, and now this? Heck, I was celebrating Palm Sunday this evening, not April Fools Day. I sent a prayer asking for peace of mind. Then when I checked my phone, I found a message with your name on it.


I don't know what you're doing. Heck, I don't know why I even took the bait. Are you taking advantage of my vulnerability?


This is one crazy April Fools Day.

12 comments:

  1. Do all idiot (ex)sweethearts have bad timing or what?

    Yes, "I want my simplicity back". ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaawww.. are we talking ex-es here?? tama.. bad timing.. bad timing.. :( *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch talaga. At least I wasn't talking about you. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, something like that. Hay naku. *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pfft. Pahirapan ito ng pagkuha ng Temptation Island, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. god... i sooo know that feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dapat mag-usap na tayo, hahaha! May nagparamdam eh. Di ko maintindihan kung bakit. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's sucks... Feels like one big April Fools joke.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha? Lalo akong nacurious! Kaloka! Hayaan mo after Holy Week talaga.

    ReplyDelete