Thursday, April 26, 2007

rehearsal, day 2

I'm still up. Again. I'm tired, but I'm still awake. Hahaha. I'm still digesting the pizza I ate before I sleep.


Resumed rehearsals this evening. So far we've covered 4 scenes, with 6 song numbers, complete with choreography. Oh my, I still haven't found my character's center. But Paul gave me an idea while he was watching us do "Syotang Pa-class". In fairness, it helped a lot. I just have to be consistent.


Holy kamote. I haven't quite grasped my character yet. Hopefully I can pull this off. It's not enough that I have to match Joyce's energy onstage.


The recital of the intermediate theater workshop will be this coming Saturday, featuring the people in the AC short list. I wanted to watch their show, but our class will be having rehearsals that time. Darn. Oh well, at least there's still the BA reunion dinner afterwards. I miss those guys, so I can't wait to see them.


Now I'm really tired. Time to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. woohhoo! BA reunion!! grabe nalilito na ko sa days sa sobrang na eexcite ako mag watch and to see all the lp peepz!!! i thought wednesday pa din ngayon til tinignan ko ang phone ko! =)) huwaat two days to go!! =)) wooh.

    dumaan kami kagabi twice sa ccp! nafeel kita.. =)) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, excited na rin ako sa reunion, woohoo! =)

    ReplyDelete