Friday, April 20, 2007

ready to play dress-up?

Once again, I'm still here online, awake, when I should be sleeping. Hahaha.


Arg, that "Sugarpie, Honeybunch" song won't stop playing in my head ever since our group first started rehearsing our dance. Hahaha, sometimes I think that I even memorized the other group's dance (to the song "My Humps").


Ah yes, what's with the title? One homework for AMT class is that we have to come in tomorrow as a character that we have created. We did this last year in BA, and I felt that what I did last year was too mediocre. So I wanted to do something different this year. Nothing extreme really (hahaha, no red hair and tattoes, as I had told Teena). Sir Roeder had said that it could help if we already try creating the characters that we'll be playing in our recital. Heck, I still have no idea as to what the real story of our play is, except for that "alpha female" detail. So maybe I'll start with something simple.


So yes, we're finally working on character. Holy kamote, everything's going too fast. I think we'll start with the show's script on Saturday.


Hahaha, shout out to Ria from last year's AMT class. It was great to finally meet you. I only knew her as a random face in their class when we did that mini-showcase last year, and then found her blog online. She had dropped by our class during our last hour and I finally got to meet her. Hahaha, she had brought a newspaper article about TP's 20th anniversary celebration. Aba, the Balangaw Ensemble has its own group photo, hahaha!


It's nice to finally get together with some of the AMT crowd. I was supposed to meet with Betty after class, but she ended up going home early, so I had nothing to do. Then as usual, Paul started asking around who wanted to have dinner, so we gathered a little bunch and we walked to this cheap but filling place along Estrada. Hahaha, we ended up watching and finishing the episode of Magpakailanman that was playing on the tube.


Oh no, less time to sleep. Zzzz...

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! Nako...Ano kayang character gagawin nya...sabi ko sayo try mo maging pilay..! mahirap naman maging pipi o bingi kung di ka marunong mag sign language :))

    next next week na show niyooooooo parang ang bilis!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, buti na lang di ko ginawa yung pilay. Dinala kami sa Harbour Square eh! Si Allein nga di nakasama kasi naka-wheelchair naman siya, hahaha.

    Grabe, ang bilis nga. Parang ang lapit na ng showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahaha!!! harbor square!!! wooohhooo buti nung kay sir roeder at sir naz pa ko sa fountain lng din!!! =)) harboooooor square!! ahaha di ko ma-imagine :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, ayus nga eh. May fireworks pa nung dumating kami sa Harbour. =)

    ReplyDelete