Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Makati with Nikki.

I went to Makati early yesterday morning for a scheduled RJP (Realistic Job Preview), and I thought I was going to be late because I sort of slept in. Thank goodness I made it to Glorietta 5 in record time, thanks to the good old Makati shuttles outside our village. I re-met the 2 girls I met last week after our validations, Kyrene and Neko, and we waited with a bunch more people with the girl who was supposed to meet with us.

We were led into this conference room for an overview of things to come, and the whole time, I have to admit that I was only half-listening because I still haven't had breakfast after waking up in such a rush, plus it took me a while figuring out the girl's accent. It sort of was a mix of southern American and something else, ahahaha.

Anyway, the whole thing didn't take that long, not even a full hour, so we managed to leave early. I managed to walk to Greenbelt 1 and had a little breakfast in Jollibee before I decided to drop by Atlantis. It was only half past 9 in the morning, and I was already there. And as expected, naunahan ko talaga si Claire sa office. Hung out in Atlantis during most of the morning, until I suddenly got a text from Nikki that she was in the area.

Met up with Nix at around 11 in Powerbooks Greenbelt, and we walked around to look for a place where we could have a bite to eat. I had a heavy breakfast in Jollibee, and she also ate earlier before her interview, so we ended up at Fuzion Smoothie Cafe for something light. Updates here and there, stories galore, then we walked around the mall. She even let me indulge in one of my guilty pleasures, which is Timezone gaming, ahaha. I just played one round of Technika before I made a fool of myself, ahehe. We ended up going back to Powerbooks and buried our faces in respective books. Haha, if you didn't know us, it would be easy to figure out what kind of personalities we have based on what we were reading. We took time reading at least a couple of books each, sometimes stopping to tell each other something random, or texting certain people.

When we were done (or tired of) reading, we headed upstairs to Red Mango for frozen yogurt. We shared one big serving, but I ended up eating most of it because apparently Nix wasn't much of an ice cream fan. I didn't mind really. I love frozen yogurt.

We then headed to SM to look around, and we even fancied this same pretty jacket. Also showed each other particular makeup brands (though I'm not really an expert at it), and we were both surprised to find that there was a Twilight cosmetics brand, ahahaha. Ano ba yan. After a bit more window shopping, we finally decided to call it a day and boarded our respective shuttles.

No comments:

Post a Comment