Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Changes.

Over lunch today, Gino had asked me what I had gained ever since the last relationship that I had lost. Because we've both lost and gained old and new things after our last respective heartaches (may ganon? Hahaha.) Of course, the first answer we had come up with for me was the chance to venture out into this new opportunity that I used to kept saying no to.

So it's been a week already, and things have been quite different. My body clock hasn't been altered that much, thank goodness, though it still takes a bit of time to get used to. Well, actually, there's a lot to get used to. From the schedule, to the travel (though I just love how I never encounter traffic jams anymore on the way to work), right down to the different people you meet and how you communicate with them.

During the first couple of days, it took a while for me to adjust to everything, up to the point that I would usually hesitate to speak because of weird reasons, like questioning my knowledge of the English language, among other things. Well, my other reason is kind of superficial, and I'd rather not post it here. If you know me well enough, you'd know what it is. If you don't, you could just ask me.

Anyway, during these past few days, our happy group has warmed up to each other, and I just like how diverse we all are. There are some clique-ish ways, but of course, that really can't be avoided. As for the labels, it was just for pure fun. I myself have been labeled as something that I already expected, and it all began with our trainer, ahahaha.

I have to admit, it's such a refreshing change, and of course, I welcomed it. And I guess I also have to acknowledge all the other changes that's been going on in my life.

Speaking of acknowledge, thanks for that simple reply. It's not much, but at least you're not annoyed or whatever negative thing. I hate to pout, but I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment