Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cryptic randomness.

Walang pakialaman, hahaha.

After some encounters and conversation, I've been writing different notes to myself, depending on what mood and what pops up in my mind after those encounters and talks.

I feel as if I lost an entire network of friends because of one significant loss and link. I don't get it. Most of them were already my friends before everything happened, so why did it come to this? Oh well, that's life, I guess. Bakit kasi ganito kaliit ang mundo? Hahaha, why am I complaining anyway? And to think that before, I was always amused at the fact that the world keeps getting smaller.

One of my most recent Facebook status reads, "Now that I've learned the truth, would I still want to keep going? The persistent hopeful in me says yes. Hell, yeah."

In my opinion, it's better to hear the truth than a little white lie. I'd rather hear the truth no matter how painful or embarrassing or even crazy it is.

With that truth in mind, how do you gain back the trust that you once lost? Is it worth it? Maski yung tiwala lang naman eh.

I need more quality time. Thank goodness for the time at Sarah's yesterday during lunch. Next time, DVD marathon naman sa Badjao.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with that entirely. It's something I learned the hard way :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dvd marathon na lang tayo sa badjao talaga... nagdadrama na naman ang hogi! hahaha! let's watch The Notebook at Somewhere in Time. Hahahaha Love you dear! Just cheering you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, pagbigyan mo na ako. Minsan lang ako magdrama, hahaha. Looking forward to hanging out with you and Jay sa Badjao! Love you too! And thanks for cheering me up. =)

    ReplyDelete