Sunday, June 20, 2010

Drifting.

I just noticed the relationship status of a "friend-in-law" (as I still considered him a friend of a friend), and he's now listed as single. When I started searching for my friend (his girlfriend) on Facebook, I couldn't seem to find her anymore. I don't know if she deleted or just deactivated her account, so I asked Betty about it.

What Betty told me was that our friend ranted about certain friends "changing" during her last Manila visit.

Well, I honestly don't get some people. We really have to face the reality that things will go on when people leave. And in time, people will change. So you can't really expect certain friends to stay the same just as when you had left them.

Plus I guess it's because of communication, and the effort you make to communicate. I miss all my friends to pieces, and of course, I still make an effort to keep in touch to those who I love the most, and those who also make an effort to do so. Nakakapagod naman ang effort mong makipag-usap no matter where you are in the world, tapos di rin naman sila magre-respond. It's like talking to that wall some time ago. Plus it's like those people who don't reply, but they still have the credits to text or email, and the fingers to do so.

It's sad how friends still drift apart. Well, I guess we have no choice when they choose to do so. Wala lang, nasasayangan lang ako sa relationship that you invested on years before.

And I hope that when I see you (yes, you), I hope we're OK. I just miss you. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment