Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stop. Think. Don't think.

"Well, sometimes things just don't make sense."

Ahahaha, I just typed that spontaneously, as the TV is just playing in the background. No one's really watching, but because it was randomly tuned into the Disney Channel, Jonas is playing and Joe had just said that particular line. And I just liked it on the spot, hahaha.

So anyway, I really should stop rationalizing things. I don't know what to make of certain stuff. I just might make myself go crazier and crazier.

I'm supposed to be sleeping right now, but I need to unload my mind on this blog, so I just had to tell myself to stop all these crazy thoughts. Well, I doesn't really help saying cryptic stuff on this public blog because sometimes I really need some friends to talk to about these thoughts. But at least I unloaded some of what I've been thinking lately into my private blog, so I'll keep it there for now.


I have mixed feelings about sales in malls. I hate going to sales because there are so many people, and I loathe the sale crowd. There are always too many people in your way, especially when you just happen to pass by the place and buying anything isn't really part of your agenda. But I also like it because who wouldn't pass up a chance to buy certain stuff at (almost) half price? My mom and I ended up buying a couple of pretty bags this afternoon.

But this is my most favorite purchase of the day, and being the geek that I am, I found it at Book Sale.

I know I already had Jenny's copy of this book photocopied early this year, but it's also cool that I get to have my own copy. And the best part of it?

Yes! It's only TEN PESOS! Hahahahaha! Siguro dahil "poor theatre" ang nakalagay sa title, kaya they marked it that low, ahahaha. This book really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment