Wednesday, January 24, 2007

a birthday dinner

Arrived from Carmella's place about an hour ago. She had invited a bunch of us to a dinner party at her house to celebrate her birthday, so off I went. Hahaha, never mind that I live in the south and she lives in the north and that it's a weekday.


Tin and I met up in Makati and took a cab all the way to Diliman. We kinda got lost when we were near the area, so we stopped to ask for directions twice. On the second time, we asked this street vendor and he had no idea what we were talking about. The girl who had just bought from him overheard us and pointed us to the place next door. We were already there and we didn't even know, hahaha!


Nicco was the one who greeted us at the door, and we hung around in the living room. Lye arrived a few minutes after we did. Spent some time talking, er, well, Nicco did most of the talking per usual, ahehe. He usually always has the most stories to tell, as most of you know, hahaha! After a while, it was time to eat, yay. The four of us shared a table with Carms constantly checking in on us and chatting while mingling with the rest of the guests.


Even those it was a small gathering, I still had fun just being with Tin, Lye, Carms and Nicco. Again, happy birthday, Carms!


Just got off the phone. Didn't take long, but the conversation was just as useless as... Oh well, a bunch of you know what I mean. I'm still wondering when this whole thing will end or whether it will last or whatever. I still can't tell whether I'm the one who did something or something else went wrong or what. Or maybe this is just another case of paranoia. And I can't believe I'm still standing here. I'll bet a whole bunch of you are already thinking that I'm actually dumb enough to stay.


Arg.

4 comments:

  1. awww. happy birthday kay carmella! hehe. what's new? nicco always and will always do the talking. haha! 0=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaaaaay... don't think too much. hehe. tgnan mko. happy happy. haha! 0=D
    you have a good reason why ur still there. it may sound dumb or not but its your choice. 0=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korek, hahaha! Sabi nga ni Carms na buti na lang daw andito lang ako sa tabi nila ni Nicco dahil ako yung type ng tao na tahimik at nakikinig lang. Ganun daw ang kailangan nila friends kasi pareho silang madaldal, HAHAHAHA! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. =) Hehe, funny nga eh, I still carry around that happy facade, pero when people start asking, I do this short angsty monologue na never pa nila nakikita, hahaha!
    True, it's my choice nga, but I guess it's also part of myself that will always stay a martyr. Ahehe. =)

    ReplyDelete