Sunday, January 14, 2007

meeting online, offline

This morning, Dad and I went to Island Cove for lunch to celebrate MM's birthday. There was MM, Kuya Bobot, Ate Vonic, Ate Ching, Tito Ely, Tita Zenia, Tito Edel, Nanay Beth, Tito Erning, Tita Angie and Mang Willy. Wahahaha, a mini-family reunion! We spent the whole time pigging out, the men drinking while the rest of us walking around the entire place with MM, complete with camwhoring. I have yet to wait for the photos to be uploaded and emailed, hehe.

It's one of those rare Saturdays when I'm dying to go out but there really isn't anything to do. Heck, even on some Saturdays when I stay home, at least I have something to do around the house. So it felt weird about going out on a Saturday without any particular plan... except pick up some ZsaZsa Zaturnnah Ze Musikal tickets that I had purchased.

I had found Carlo, the blockbuyer, online through his posts in a yahoogroup and in Multiply. He had left his contact number so we had decided to meet today in Greenbelt.

Easily found him late this afternoon at Coffee Bean, and after I had claimed my tickets, we got around to talking a bit. Yay, I found a potential Avenue Q blockbuyer, hahaha! Anyway, when he had said that he was planning to meet another ticket buyer that day, he had mentioned that that person had already seen ZsaZsa Zaturnnah 11 times. Waaaiiit a minute, that wouldn't be Zshali, this girl I know online in Multiply and LJ, would it? I had asked.

I was right, hahaha! We ended up both waiting for her, and by the time she had arrived, we were talking up a storm, and despite those 15 minute lulls, we always seem to end up talking about the play all over again. Carlo and I had never seen the play yet, so Zshali kept saying that we'll really enjoy it. And we hope that there will be at least one seat for Carlo because he had already sold all his tickets, leaving none for him, ahahaha.

So we stayed at Coffee Bean until Zshali had to leave for work in Alabang, then we bid our goodbyes. See you both on the 28th!

And now, it's back to solitude in the privacy of my own mind.

4 comments:

  1. I really had a great time last night. Even though I do most of the talking! Hahahaha! Super naaliw talaga ako kagabi kahit tawa lang kayo ng tawa! At ubo lang ako ng ubo! :) Love ko na kayo!

    See you guys on the 28th! And yes, sana may seat din si Carlo (a.k.a. Boyet!) sa show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, ang saya saya nga eh. Nakakaaliw mga kwento mo, from ZsaZsa, to chismis, pag-imbento ng horoscope, at ang mga lalaki (?) sa buhay mo (hahaha!) and back to ZsaZsa all over again.

    Yeheees! Oo nga pala, muntik ko nang makalimutan na bininyagan mo si Carlo na Boyet, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaloka naman. at parang napakarami ko namang lalaki sa buhay no! actually, bakla sa buhay! hahaha!
    hay naku, ulitin natin to sa 28 ha. tambay ulit tayo after the show. saan pa kundi sa sikat na sikat na harbour square! :)

    see yah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeheeess! Uulitin talaga natin, hehe. Mas marami na tayo dahil kasama na natin sila Tin. Harbour Square na ito! =)

    ReplyDelete