Friday, January 12, 2007

backtrack during the week

I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Or maybe I was just lazy. Plus too much time has been spent just sitting and just thinking. So now it's time to backtrack.

Monday, January 8

After work, I met up with high school friends for dinner. Funny, there were lots of times before when they were able to keep in touch, drop a line, hang out or whatever, but now was the only time they decided on having a get together. Joanne and Raffy had planned the whole thing, and only a few made it. There was Joanne with her "boylet" (as she calls him) Randy, Raffy with Love, Iam with Ge, Andrea and me. Notice anything? Hahaha, and oh yeah, Drea's married, by the way. So now do you notice? Yep, Hogi's the only one in the group that's single, nyahaha. As if that's still a big deal these days. Well, the Hogi Hall boys might disagree with me, knowing that they still have that bet going.

Anyway, we really didn't know where to have dinner, but because Iam was craving for sisig, we ended up at Krokodile Grille in Greenbelt 3. Hehehe, we were all kidding around that Raffy will foot the bill because he and Joanne had planned the get together, plus Raffy's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. And when the bill finally came, Drea had plucked it out of Joanne's hands and handed it to Raffy in jest. Raffy, in turn, looked at the bill and actually agreed to pay for everyone, hahaha! Thanks, Raffy!


Tuesday, January 9

For this evening, Rosa, Iam and I had our own dinner plans. It was our last get-together as a trio before Rosa leaves for Switzerland on Friday. Met up at ATC after office hours, then Rosa led the way to Omakase, this Japanese restaurant hidden away somewhere. Sushi party! Hahaha, aside from the JSC sushi platter, we also had one rice bowl each, holy kamote. We were stuffed by the end of the meal. Yum.


Wednesday, January 10

It was my parents' wedding anniversary so Mom, Dad, Kuya, Ate Maui and I had dinner at Saisaki in ATC. Whee, buffet! Just when I thought I have had enough sushi from the night before, that was the first that I had attacked, hahaha! Then the pasta. Plus a little from my mom's plate. Oh man, I've been stuffing myself silly for 3 days in a row.

Oh yeah, before I had to meet up with my family, I had to meet up with Irene in Glorietta. I finally got my copy of Maria Milagros Barbarosa, hahaha! I popped it in the DVD player in my parents' room the moment we got home and we spent a good deal laughing at it. I was cringing half the time because holy kamote, I looked like a cow with my muscular claves and that bum! Ahehehe. But at least we all had a good laugh.


Thursday, January 11

Sundee had called while I was still in the office, and he invited me to watch Rep's preview of Moose Murders. I was always game for anything, so I met up with him by the time I got off work. Grabbed a bite at Shakey's, then went with him to drop off some photos at San Lo.

Afterwards, we spent the time waiting for the play's open house taking practice shots for this photo contest that Sundee had entered. He had asked me to be his "model" (nahaaaaks naman), so we took photos by the pool in his condo building.

Then we were off to Onstage for Moose Murders. Hilarious play. It's been a while since I last saw a Rep play, specially their straight plays, so it was a good change. But one thing I noticed was... well, Tin, you would know what that is, right? Hahahaha! Main theater, here we come! Wahehehe.

Too lazy to critique, arg. Too much thinking, arg.

I can't believe I'm... well, thinking about certain things too much to the point of... well... oh whatever.

But yeah, it's really like talking to a wall. So I'm turning my back on it for now for a better view. Rosa, Iam, I do believe you know what I'm talking about.

Oh no, I'm doing it again. Oh well, it's about time to log out anyway. G'night, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment