Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cinemalaya auditions

Went to CCP this afternoon for the Cinemalaya auditions. I figured, hey, what the heck, I've got nothing to lose. So I went. Hehe, I even dragged Ace along. He recently just got bitten by the acting bug, so i invited him so he can finally get the feel of an audition.


While waiting for Ace at the entrance of CCP, I found Sir Jed just hanging around outside, obviously waiting for some friends. Small talk, until Drew appeared. As it turned out, Nicco had also messaged him about the audition. So he, Ace and I went up to the multipurpose hall together.


There were already a lot of people there, so we signed up and hung around. Tad had arrived with this other guy, Eric, while we were at the registration table.


It was a long wait, but it was cool. We spent the waiting time just joking around. When I was inside the room, I was intidmidated by the big group of people, all with cameras. Holy kamote. Oh well, whatever. What was that Gabby had said before? Bullshit your way out of it. Hahaha. So I did.


By the time Drew, Ace and I had finished our turns, Anna, Joel and Abner arrived. Oh yeah, and Jen had also arrived minutes before they did. Anyway, since it was another long wait, Tad and I had nothing to do. So we decided to hang around at Starbucks and chill. Rawr, all this talk about acting made me even more determined to try out for AC. Once again, we'll see.


We returned upstairs to look for Anna, Joel and Abner, but they had disappeared. There were a bunch of cast members for ZsaZsa though. Jerald had said that they might have gone to the buffeteria to eat, so we went to look for them there. Hahaha, Anna had quite the story to tell.


Surprise, Jerald had told me that Bobby had messaged him and Lao about Dogeaters. I didn't really believe him at first. Oh well. But then I had just checked my email just now, and sure enough, I found his name as well as Lao's in the newest email.


Anyway, when Anna, Joel and Abner were done, there was nothing else to do. I was hungry, so they went with me to Tapa King. Ahahaha, I was the only one who ate. Well, Tad had bought the rest a banana split to share. After Anna had left with her best friend, the rest of us then called it a night and headed home.

6 comments:

  1. good luck! ayan finally baka mapanood na kita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! =) Though di pa nga ako sure kung tanggap ako, ahehehe. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabeeee! compli tickets na to ha! goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cinemalaya buddy!!! sana tanggap kau nila nicco!!! wooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sana rin nga! Specially na yang Nicco na yan. Mas kailangan nya eh! =)

    ReplyDelete