Thursday, January 25, 2007

this evening... and pondering

Found this quote in Carla's blog a few weeks ago.

"Eventually, one of two things will happen:

He'll finally realize you're worth it....

...Or you'll realize that he wasn't..."


Carla, you're right, it relates to all of us girls. I totally admire your optimism and your fighting spirit.

This evening felt like a Monday during last year's post-workshop days. I had met up with Rain in Glorietta after work, and we found Nicco in the area as well, so we ended up hanging out together. It's actually very entertaining to be with these two guys at the same time. Both are the very talkative types, hardly listening to the other person who has more to tell. Sitting at a table in Food Choices, I had to alternately listen to each of them and what they had to say. Hahahaha!

I kinda miss times like that. Oh well.


Last Monday evening, I found myself at Starbucks Vito Cruz with Tad, Tara and Joel. Tad was asking me if I was joining the workshop this summer, and if I was finally planning to audition for the Actors Company. I said I wanted to join the workshop again. Still not sure about trying out for AC, because I'm planning to go back to school next term. It seems that every time I have something planned for the year, another thing comes up that I really want to do. Oh dear. I still want to pursue acting, but hello, it's about time I've set my priorities straight.

Before February ends, I should have already made a decision and have mapped out everything. Good luck to me.

1 comment:

  1. hope you don't mind me quoting you.. or your friend carla rather. ;)

    ReplyDelete