Sunday, January 28, 2007

more about yesterday at CCP

I guess I was kind of rushing my entry last night about the auditions, so let me blog about what I had left out.


When I had arrived at CCP and found Sir Jed at the entrance, he had asked if I was watching ZsaZsa that day. I had told him that I had already watched on opening night, and will be watching on the last day's matinee, which is today. And then he protested that I had to watch that very day, because the new Dodong, Janvier Daily, will be performing during both matinee and evening shows. "Mas masarap ang Dodong today!" HAHAHAHA!


Then there was my mistake of cutting my bangs on Friday night. Big no-no. During the audition, when I had turned to my left for a profile shot, my hair fell down the side of my face, leaving my right side (which was facing the cameras and the panel) dead. Rawr.


While I was sitting on the floor next to Anna, Joel, Abner, Tad and Jen, Anna had asked me for the date that day. I suddenly forgot, then the lady at the registration table gave it to us. Hahaha, I said that I wasn't Y2K compliant, and CJ, who was sitting on my other side had added, "We actors don't have a sense of time." Oh yeah, hahaha.


And I just had to share a bit of my story to Tad while we were sitting at a table outside Starbucks. I couldn't help but spill because I hardly talk it out with anyone anymore. Then when we had returned to CCP and ran into Jerald on the 4th floor and again at the buffeteria, he just had to do a little teasing. Nyak. And I couldn't help but sound a little snappish, but at least hindi rin dedma, di ba? I really couldn't do that to anyone.


Hahaha, when we went back to the 4th floor to wait for Anna, Joel, Jen and Abner's audition, I found Hendri leaving the main theater (where Peter Pan was running) from the door near us. When he saw me, he just had to say that he couldn't bear to watch the show anymore. Hmmm... kinda reminds me of Ernest during an intermission of an Atlantis show, ahehe. Hendri even offered me his ticket so I can go in and take a peek, but I declined. So a bit of small talk ensued, and he asked what I was up to then. Once again, he asked if I was still joining AC. And he just had to say, "Pang-AC ka talaga eh, di ka bagay sa ********!" Oh my.


With that said, what else can I say?


Anyway, I'm out for now. Watching ZsaZsa Zaturnnah Ze Musikal again later, so I'm going to catch up on my sleep before I leave.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!! don't sleeeeeeep! its our day! zsazsa day! =))

    ReplyDelete