Thursday, January 18, 2007

for now

For these past few days, it seems that everytime I attempt to blog, my mind suddenly goes blank when I'm finally at the page where I can update.

Last Friday, Rosa, one of my best friends, had left for Switzerland and won't be back until the end of the year. Aw... Sadness. Thank goodness for the wonders of the internet and text messaging, though. Otherwise, it would be tough to keep in touch.

Then there's Mimay, who had left this morning for the US and won't be back until April. Rawr.

But Teena's back from the US! Hahaha, she even cooked up a surprise for Joy last Saturday, and we managed to meet up for a little get-together last Monday evening. Heck, it was a blast just being with Teena and Joy, and we ended up watching Sondheim in DVD in Robbie's place. Hahaha, we just love Bill Irwin! Specially during the opening number when he acted as a stage manager standing in for Angela Lansbury. I want to do something like that!

Rawr, I'm still wondering what had happened to Arnold's profile and photo right after he had left it late yesterday afternoon in our pigeon hole as he had said. Someone else might have taken it, oh no. Maybe someone had recognized him when the ZsaZsa Zaturnnah cast had been featured in Studio 23's Breakfast this morning, then took the resume, ahehehe. Nyak. Maybe he had just stuck it in the wrong box. I'll check again tomorrow.

I can't wait for Friday. Aside from getting to watch ZsaZsa, I'm gonna see Betty again! It's been such a long while since we last saw each other. It was back at Tin's debut party, holy kamote. We both work in Makati, but we never got around to meeting up anytime. Friday's gonna be a blast with her around.

Oh well, for now, I'll just have to wait for the weekend, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment