Tuesday, November 25, 2008

On singing again.

Hahaha, another entry today? I'm on a roll.

My cousin David just called. Mostly about rescheduling his meeting with Kuya and Ate Maui to discuss the choir's repertoire. Then as usual, there was the invite to join the GAP choir, which is always inserted in our every conversation, haha. And as always, I decline, even though I really want to because it would help me learn.

Then David mentioned that he'd give me voice lessons. He'd be my teacher for free. Hahaha. So of course I said yes. Then again, with the offer of joining the group, hahahaha! They're joining a world competition in China, and enticed me with the all-expenses-paid trip. Oooh. Tempting.

I hope I can start the lessons this week. Time to bring out my Solfege book again, yay.

6 comments:

  1. O, I'm not stalking you ok? I'm just clearing the counter of my "posts by contacts" panel. Nice to see you again Hogi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, okie. Thanks for dropping by, Ariel! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, voice lessons where?
    Mother's actually started listening to my pleas for voice lesson funding...I need to find a place/teacher nalang. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lalalalalaaaaaaa.... Yihee. Just in time ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At my cousin's studio here in our village. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahaha, sakto lang. If ever, makiki-join ako sa gagawin nila Lawyn at GA, hehehe. Plus sobrang tempting ang offer to join the choir in China. =)

    ReplyDelete