Friday, November 28, 2008

Visiting Atlantis.

Went to Atlantis last Wednesday at lunch to celebrate Ate Sally's birthday with the office staff. The whole gang was there, even Ate Janine. Plus Karen, who had already dropped by earlier that day. Yay, there was the usual pancit and barbecue from Ineng's, and Lawyn and Claire got Ate Sal this yummy chocolate cake.

Hahaha, considering it was Claire's birthday the day before, and Kuya Boni's on Sunday, we made each of them blow the candle that was on the cake. After that, it was finally time to eat, yay.

Bobby had arrived at around 1pm, and it was so funny when people had said that it was Claire's birthday the day before, as everyone was already teasing her to her current object of infatuation. When the phone rang, who else could it be? Speaking of the devil, it was her crush, calling to greet her a happy birthday. We all burst out laughing, loud enough for the chiquita to hear. Wheee! Happy birthday to y'all!

I love celebrating birthdays in Atlantis. I have at least 2 memories of best birthdays with that company. First was Richelle's during our first year working. When her birthday was drawing near, she had said that she had never celebrated her birthday ever. So Ate Sal and I gave her a little surprise party during lunch on the day of her birthday, which made her cry. Aw.

Of course, the other best birthday was mine last year. The moment I found out that we also have an evening show of Avenue Q scheduled on the day of my birthday, I was pretty upset that I wasn't going to have any time for myself on my birthday. Anyway, I bought lunch for Lawyn and Kuya Boni, and by the time we arrived in RCBC, I got a surprise phone call from Ate Sally in Dubai. And of course, the best thing that night was Tad's surprise visit in the theater, complete with flowers, cake and birthday gift, hahahaha!

Just sitting in the office the other day made me miss working there. I have yet to write an entry about that. I'll do so another day when I find the time.

4 comments:

  1. wahahah!! it was indeed a happy birthday for me, only that it was one day delayed. but nonetheless, i'm thankful. very thankful! and very kilig! wahahaha!!!

    thanks hogi bear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, let me guess... you're still smiling, hahaha! What more pa later sa theater, hehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone should take a video of that moment. Wahahaha!

    ReplyDelete