Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tired of using the safety card.

A couple of days ago, I was looking at some friend's photos from a few months back. I felt this sudden feeling of envy. I was envious of what she was doing. So maybe I was also somewhat involved, considering what I was doing during that time, but what I was doing felt safe. It wasn't what I really wanted.

I guess it's because with what I had chosen to do, I had guaranteed myself a project. Something to do. It was a safe choice.

I don't want to play safe like that anymore. Like I had told Betty and Opa, next year's going to be different. Go go go for it.

6 comments:

  1. go go go! kamown kamown. hehe. oks lang yan. :D 2009 it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yehesss, here's to 2009 natin, Opa. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... what is it with 2009? parang a lot of people wants 2008 to end na...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I have no idea. Not naman that I didn't enjoy 2008. Sa 2009 na pa kasi talaga eh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, and i think a lot of people are expecting big things to happen in 2009... hmmm... am i right?

    ReplyDelete