Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you, Peter Wilson.

Was chatting with Ed earlier, and he got to see our production of Nemesis via YouTube. Mimay had uploaded it in 7 parts. Only problem that he had was that he needed to re-learn his Filipino, so I referred him to Peter Wilson's site which had the original English script of Nemesis. But holy kamote, when I got to the homepage, I was surprised to see that Mr. Wilson had linked the same video that Mimay had posted. Huwaw, that really made my day. Thank you, Peter Wilson!

[edit]

Just chatted with Mimay online. Apparently she knew the whole time, as she was in correspondence with Mr. Wilson and emailed him the links. She didn't tell us just yet because she was supposed to put it in a blog entry. Hahaha, sige, Mimay, abangan pa rin namin yung blog mo. Love you. Mwah!

[/edit]

Anyway, in other news... (hahaha, corny.)

It's amusing to see that after 2 years of petty squabbles, and 3 years of peace (sort of an unspoken truce), things are pretty good again. Not like the old close-knit friendship, though. I don't know if it will get there again, but I'm pretty content with this already. I was a little wary at first, so I never put much effort into hanging out together again. But I guess part of me is also hoping that there'd be at least one day we could all hang out like the good ol' days.

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha. ayos din si mimay eh. hahahaha. si peter wilson nakita namin sa main theater lobby.wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ano buh, yung look-a-like ba yun?

    ReplyDelete