Wednesday, November 1, 2006

un-Halloween

I don't really celebrate Halloween, so I took it as just an ordinary day. Never mind that every time I walk back and forth between my office and the next building, I see little girls dressed up as princesses, walking beside their moms or nannies that tote bags and plastic pumpkins, ahehe.


Nikki and I took the evening as an opportunity to go shopping for a birthday gift. At first, we couldn't decide what to get, but we finally settled on one. Hehe, we alternately window-shopped and looked for the birthday gift until we found it, and there was never a lull the whole time because Nikki always comes up with the craziest things to talk about, hahaha.


Jerald arrived when we were done with shopping and dinner. We sat around and talked until it was time for Nikki to go home, then Jerald and I went to the cinemas to watch The Prestige.


Damn, that movie was the type that made me sit still as the credits rolled, utter "Good movie," then keep talking about it right afterwards. I loved the twists right till the very end. My goodness, even until now, I keep racking my head thinking about all the twists and turns and stuff. Rawr.


Arg, I want to watch the movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment