Wednesday, November 22, 2006

a return trip to UP

I feel sick. I had a feeling last night that I was going to come down with something today.


First of all, I just hate it when someone makes plans with me, then no contact whatsoever before the day comes, and finally falls through at the last minute. It's annoying. I was already irritated the night before upon finding out.


Anyway.


Betty and I went to UP Diliman after work to watch Dulaang UP's production of Hamlet. Heard it was only a preview show then, so it was a freebie. Hahaha, I even found Ranina sitting by her lonesome when we got into Palma Hall's Guerrero theater, so we got to take the seats next to her. Mimay found us before the show began, so she took the extra seat next to us.


Hahaha, it was my first time to actually watch Ian in a play. I mean, so yeah, he was our acting teacher, but we never really saw much of what he can do just by teaching us in class. Heck, we sort of lost all respect for him right after that one videoke night , hahahaha! But as Horatio, he looked, well, different. I finally saw him as an actor, not just as that guy in our workshop, ahehehe.


Anyway, after the show, Mimay, Betty, JP, Leo, Ayn, Paolo and I went to A Veneto for a late dinner. By then, I was starving, cranky, and sort of irritated because I knew that I was about to come down with something. Even more when we had all gone our separate ways after dinner. I was already nursing a slight cold by the time I was on a bus home. Waaah.


So today, I was feeling pretty bad, but I still managed to go to work. By the time the afternoon rolled around, I was kinda feeling worse. Went straight to the shuttle terminal as soon as I got out and had a throbbing headache during the entire ride home. Arg. I managed to take a little nap, so now I'm sort of feeling a little better. Darn cold's still here though.


Time to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment