Saturday, November 25, 2006

rawr.

Don't you know how frustrating it is to be with you? It seems that you hardly show any effort at all. If you want this to go somewhere, you've gotta help me make things happen.

OK, so that was what I was thinking yesterday.

I like you, okay? I'm not afraid to say it.

It's just that there are so many things that keep everything from happening. This isn't going anywhere as of now. You don't show me any reassurance of anything, so I'm not confident enough to move forward. You used to make certain efforts to show me how you feel, but right now, there's nothing.

Ayoko ng dinededma ako, especially when I want to voice something out, no matter how simple I phrase it. I guess buti na lang na di talaga ako umaasa na may mangyari.

Oh my, ang drama ko. Stop it, Hogi. This isn't like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment