Saturday, November 4, 2006

dare to ask

"Ask me one question... Anything! No matter how crazy it is, I won't get mad, I won't tell anyone. And I promise to answer it. One time lang to, so ask wisely!"


I sent out that message a few days ago out of boredom, and a bunch of people replied. I got these crazy questions, from the most mundane to the most bizzare. I remember laughing out loud when I read the replies from Carms, Betty, Maje and Barry.


There was this one question that Iam fired at me that I thought she'd never ask. But I was so relieved she did. I've been keeping something for a couple of years, and I didn't know how to get around to telling her or Rosa about it. So there, I finally told her, then told Rosa after that (heck, of course both of them have to know), and ended up having a YM conversation talking mostly about that topic, ahahahaha.


I found it funny how I only managed to let out those big secrets in the most obscure situations. I'm one of the most secretive people I know.


Hehe, let's see what kind of questions people can come up with after this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment