Monday, November 13, 2006

keeping in touch

Have you ever noticed that most people nowadays make little or no effort anymore to keep in touch?


(Wait lang ha, before anyone reacts, wala naman akong pinapatamaan dito. I've been thinking about this all day, and I've just waited to go online to write this down. Bow.)


So anyway, there. Most people, when they just want their presence felt, it's usually just a forward quote via text messaging. That's it. Sure, it's the thought that counts, but have you ever really thought of how much it would mean to a person if they get a more personal message from you?


I enjoy that personal text to say hi, an email from a friend that I haven't heard in ages, stuff like that. I try to do the same, but do the people I try to contact even appreciate the effort?


I even had a quite a bit of the drama a couple of nights back with a close friend about not getting to talk to them much anymore, up to the point of always brooding. I swear, nakakapagod na magtampo. But after our Y!M conversation, I finally felt much better. Thanks. You get it, but how come some people out there seem numb to everything? Sabi nga ng isa nating kaibigan, parang galit yung isang tao sa kanya. Parang ganun ang lumalabas eh.


Woah, deja vu, I think I wrote an entry about this... in the form of a rant, hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It seems everyone is busy nowadays. Ako din, a personal message or e-mail matters unlike those forwarded messages and one thing I hate also? Forwarded e-mails!! It gets thrown out automatically. Why bother reading it? Anyways, right now I definitely need a kitkat. I need a break!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to forward alot of text messages to my friends kasi naka unlimited, but i dont do that anymore. kasi kahit ako makatanggap nun, i just read and delete it right away...ya. it's the thought that counts pero iba parin yung personal message talaga...pero bihira na ako makareceive ng PM ngayon. sad

    ReplyDelete