Thursday, November 30, 2006

random thoughts that I didn't get to write last night

Let's face it. I'm just afraid of getting hurt.


I thought that by having this arrangement, I could prevent myself from getting hurt.


Now I'm just frustrated, paranoid, and in the words of The King and I's King of Siam, "etcetera, etcetera, etcetera..."


Are you losing interest? Are you getting tired of all this? Or me, even? Did I speak too soon when I applauded at your effort?


I have so many questions left unanswered...all because of you.


It's like I'm playing this familiar game. I thought I knew how to play it to win, and when I thought I'm about to win, the tables suddenly turn and my opponent has caught up with me.


Or like that snakes and ladders board game that we used to play. I almost get to that last square when I suddenly land on a different one with a snake head. Or the board suddenly falls to the floor and we lose our places. We lost track and we don't know where we stand.


That's it. I don't know where I stand in this whole thing.


Right, as if you can read this thing.

4 comments:

  1. i know how you feel... same here.='( and it's really frustrating to know that this time i don't even have a single solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, frustrating, isn't it? I don't want to be all paranoid, but I can't help it. I can't help thinking all the time, rawr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naku, kaya natin yan. Let's get together one time!

    ReplyDelete