Saturday, March 3, 2007

just one of the guys

Ooh, another entry.


I was browsing through my friends blogs when I came across Dave's entry about last night, when he, Ace and I hung out and went to watch Music and Lyrics in Greenbelt.


Not having interacted with Hogi for so long, I had nearly forgotten how much more fun she is in person. As amusing as she is when you chat with her, it's her real-life 'hyper-ness' that's really amusing. She loves to act out character rolls with gestures, she enjoys quoting lines from books and plays, and I love her flashy-quick movements when she does her thing which sorta makes you want to step back so you don't get 'hit' but you wanna stay close 'cause she's projecting at a vocal level that doesn't have other people looking badly at her for making too much noise.


It was pretty flattering to read something like that about yourself. Yesterday was pretty crummy for me because of the thought that it was yesterday. But then hanging out with these two guys reminded me how fun it was to be one of the guys again. I used to be always "just one of the guys" and loved it simply because I can just be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment