Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Anghel ng Kamatayan

After work, Betty, Nikki and I went to UP Diliman to watch Carmella and Kath's thesis play, Anghel ng Kamatayan. The play was scheduled at 7pm, and we had left Makati a little past 6. Even though we took a cab, we got caught in a little bit of traffic and arrived about 15 or twently minutes after 7. The theater was already dark and full by the time we got there, but amazingly I found Fiance in the dark and he let Nikki and us sit in his place. Betty found another seat next to her friend Vim.


About 10 minutes into the first scene, I realized how familiar the lines were. It was another version of Besame Mucho, this showcase I saw by Actors Company last October, featuring Wenah and Marj as the two lead girls. Funny, I understood this version more than the one by AC. Probably because there was too much going on in AC's version.


Congrats to Carmella and Kath! You guys finally did it! Congrats din to Nicco, ahahaha. I still can't get over that turntable that had a life of its own because of your sounds, hehe.


After the show, there was food in the lobby. Nikki, Betty, Fiance, Nicco and I spent most of our time in the lobby just talking. Mostly catching up on each other's news, and mostly Nicco's news, as usual, hahahaha!


I had a great time just being with these friends that I love. Carms, I owe you again! Babawi ako sa inyo ni Kath ulit, promise!

3 comments: