Tuesday, March 13, 2007

my turn

Kyla: Hogs, how come you never audition?
Me: I guess don't want to give a mediocre performance.


So I tried. I choked, but I actually enjoyed it. Life goes on, and there will be more to watch out for.


What am I doing blogging this early in the morning when I should be getting ready for work?? Just wanted to post this as an update, I guess, hahaha. How cryptic.


Anyway, like I had said, there will be others to look forward to. Such as watching the preview of Gay Birds with Nikki on Thursday, and again on Sunday with the BFFs.


Now I really have to go, hahaha. I have to beat those early birds at the shuttle terminal.


(Hahaha, still can't get the word "bird" out of my system since Betty started using it frequently last year.)

6 comments:

  1. We'll be waiting for your very first Broadway! :)
    see you, Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku, Broadway... After last year, parang di ko muna target ang Broadway, hehehe.
    Yes, Sunday! Exciting na ito! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe, syempre, addict sa blog eh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what, hogi, i'd rather try and fail than not try and never know if i would have made it or not. anyway, as you said, there's always the next one.

    keep the faith, my friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you on that. This way, I have no "what ifs." =)

    ReplyDelete