Saturday, February 10, 2007

quoting a quote

I was reading my LJ friends' blogs and came across one of Ala Paredes' entries. She was quoting these lines from a book called "No Tattoos Before You're Thirty" by Sam de Brito.


One quote that she said had made her laugh was "Don't ever date a professional athlete, actor, or musician. If they're successful, they'll cheat on you, and if they're not, they'll be broke forever."


After reading that, I laughed out loud myself.


I learned that little lesson little by little, time and again.


I think some of you may have known a little incident a few years back when I went out with a musician. No, he wasn't cheating on me. But it turned out that he already had a girlfriend and didn't even bother telling me until after we had already gone out.


And then the most recent. No, he wasn't my boyfriend, even though we were dating for quite a long time, but yeah, there it was. I guess he got tired of me. But I refuse to let that get me down.


Kulang na lang yung athelete, hahahaha!

8 comments: