Sunday, February 18, 2007

song stuck in my head

This song kept running in my head the whole day. Tin, this is all your fault, hahaha!


TO YOU, SWEETHEART, ALOHA
by Harry Owens


To you, sweetheart, Aloha,
Aloha, from the bottom of my heart,
Keep the smile on your lips,
Brush the tear from your eye,
One more Aloha, then it's time for goodbye,
To you, sweetheart, Aloha
In dreams I'll be with you, dear, tonight,
and I'll pray for that day
When we two will meet again,
Until then, sweetheart, Aloha


Sound familiar? Hahaha, yep, it's that Hawaiian song that Wenah sings in The Pretenders. It seems that half the people I know who came to watch that play gets this song stuck in their head, or that Spanish song that the cast dances to. Hahaha, Carlo's guilty of that one, up to the point of asking me what the title is so he can download the darn song. HAHAHAHA! Why oh why did I agree to watch the play again when I already know that those songs will stick to my head?


I'm sorry, but I don't need anything else right now. I may have found lots of good reasons to smile and be happy, but maybe not in that department again for now, please.

5 comments:

  1. i love all of Wenah's songs sa play! nakakaloak lang kasi talagang kailangan, may pulley yung stage nya! hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, oo nga eh! Panalo talaga yun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha!!! ALOHAAA, to you sweeeethearrrt!!! *sings with movements minus pulley thingy* love thisss

    ReplyDelete