Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jabber 1 and 3

I doubt that anyone will understand that title.

Had a crazy phone conversation earlier this evening. A friend was ranting about a close friend that he might actually like as, well, more than just a close friend.

Him: *rant rant* You know what I mean?
Me: Yes, exactly!
Him: But she's... *goes off into this mini-monologue about her*
Me: There you go again.
Him: No, no, no, but I'm mad at her.
Me: Right.

Then we veer off the subject when I say that he's beginning to sound like a TV sitcom character that we both love. So he said that his life is like a sitcom. "I'm living a sitcom life," he said. Hahaha, okayyyy...

"It's like Joey. A spin-off of the original, and I'm the only one left. Then last week, almost everyone comes back as guest stars."

I had to admit, that day's episode was fun.

Tomorrow's another coffee episode. And I'm the recurring guest star.

I miss having these 3wayjabber conversations. Baby bro, did you get my text?

4 comments: