Sunday, February 10, 2008

A "baby" rant

I'm supposed to be sleeping in right now.

But no, I got a text message early this morning about certain blog entries. Does this have to happen every [other] year? No, it doesn't. Not if people would respond right away, right? That's why I kept asking, so I can have people's input.

I apologize in advance, but for an artist, there must be something wrong in the communication department. No offense. I'm your friend, a sister even, so I have to tell it like it is. I'm not brooding, if that's what you guys are thinking. I'm just telling you what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear.

*anticipating a string of text messages again*

14 comments:

  1. nyahahahaha

    issues issues...

    this doesn't have to be a big deal ya know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's just... sige, I'll admit, annoying.
    Adik ka sa issues, Drei. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lahat tayo may karapatan mag-drama. Ituloy mo lang yan, kapatid. Suportahan taka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaaaaaayyyy... it IS annoying... but it's best for you to let it go.

    MIND over MATTER...

    you don't MIND...

    and he doesn't MATTER...


    hahahahaha~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I like that!

    Favorite ko pa rin yung "No no no, but I'm MAD at her," in a Friends-ish tone, HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's my line. lol

    hogz, i got no idea. but whatever it is, drei really is...


    ma-issue. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA! Sinabi mo pa, hehe. =)
    Peace, Drei! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. e totoo naman eh... nag papa affect ka sa taong yun. pwe!

    ReplyDelete