Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Okayyy... another meme from all over

I haven't had any sleep in at least 48 hours. But I can't resist.

Got this from Ria.

If you read this journal, even if I don't speak to you often, post a memory of me.

It can be anything you want.

It can be good or bad, just so long as it happened.

Then post this on your journal too!

Be surprised (or not) about what people remember about you. :)

Time to catch up on some well deserved sleep. Will blog again later when I wake up.

10 comments:

  1. hahaha nyoy volante days.... that tells it all!!! hahah i miss you ate hogi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a theater geek! That's mainly the thing we have in common. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penguin day/night! Hahaha! Miss you already, How-gee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naaalala ko ang inquiry ko sa Atlantis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You remind me of Remus... the artistic theater people!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, yun talaga eh. Groupie days. Miss you too, Pam! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, dahil sa powers ni Zaturnnah! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally managed to check out Katipunan because of you, haha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, at parang ang taray ko yata sa reply nung nag-inquire ka, hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, feeling lang ako. Si Remus magaling yan eh. =P

    ReplyDelete