Saturday, February 9, 2008

Looking back at old blogs

I was transferring an old blog to a new account earlier this evening, and I had the pleasure of looking back at some pretty amusing entries.

Then I tried looking at posts from February of last year, and even the years before and had a blast taking a trip down memory lane. I remembered hanging out at AKU practically every evening back in 2004, ordering bottomless iced tea with my dinner before enduring a long bus ride home. I remembered playing hooky from a Beauty and the Beast rehearsal just so Nicco, Drei, Miko and Misch and I can watch 'Yun Na Nga, Kung 'Yun na Nga in CCP back in 2005 and was suddenly starving from hunger after watching the actors eat onstage. I remembered pondering about taking acting workshops again back in 2006, and kept thinking about it and eventually signed up at the last minute. Then I remembered being such a drama queen last year, and laughed at myself.

That's my favorite about about reading my old entries again. I look back and smile at all the good memories, despite all the changes between me and those people that came me way. And when I look back at all the bad memories, I still smile because I managed to live through it.

Now I just wonder how those people who were with me then. Falling out of touch can't be helped, I guess. How are you guys?

4 comments:

  1. hogi! ang sarap nga magbasa ng lumang blogs. :) kaya lang yung luma kong blogs binura ko na kaya wala na kong babasahin. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masaya nga, hehe. Sayang yung mga sinulat mo dati!
    Minsan kasi pag may writer's block ako at gusto ko mag-blog maski wala naman talagang masulat, tumitingin ako sa mga old entries ko para magkaroon ng inspiration, hahaha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga, minsan kasi masarap magsulat lang ng magsulat. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Korek ka diyan. Hahaha, kilala niyo ako, adik sa blogging. O_o

    ReplyDelete