Monday, February 11, 2008

Another weekend went by

Last Saturday, Rosa managed to drag me along with her as she looks for the perfect dress to wear to Trina's wedding. Hahaha. She told me that it's been pretty hard to catch me before, but since this year started, I've been easy to get a hold of.

Met up at South Mall after lunch, and found her browsing in the department store. We checked out these dresses in Sari-Sari, and we found just one in the right color. It was pretty nice, but the off-shoulder sleeves somewhat made her arms a little restricted. Well, we did say that the less movement that she does, the more ladylike she'll move, hahahaha!

Then off we went to Mall of Asia, so we have more stores to check out. First looked at the department store, and she even tried out this dress that looked... well, no offense, Rosa, it did look like a potato sack on you. Rawr, those tall and skinny mannequins get all the luck. Tried our luck in the other stores, and even managed to check out The World of Feng Shui, because Rosa was looking a particular item. Was it the gold coins or something else? Hahaha, I couldn't help but laugh when she told the story about her mom saying that the bowl they put the purchases in was magical, when it's really just a matter of acoustics.

Favorite statement shirt of the day: "I [can still] make cute babies."
HAHAHAHA!

At around 5, we headed off to Sis in Dampa Macapagal to meet with Tita Lita and Tito Romy. Yahooo, seafood party again. And this time with tempura, alright! Hahaha, after a while, I realized that I was already involuntarily grabbing shrimps the whole time. Katakawan! Hahaha!

Then yesterday, I had a production meeting in Cubao for Mimay's thesis. I don't really know my way around the area, as she had mentioned a particular Starbucks branch. At least I lucked out and found it right away. So anyway, I met with Mimay, her thesis partner AB, Dohna and the rest of the production peeps as they trickled in one by one as time passed. Actually, I wasn't really supposed to be there during the entire meeting, as I'm just the script continuity girl, but at least I got to coordinate with Dohna as to what will happen this weekend.

After we had finally adjourned the meeting, Mimay, Dohna, Asta (sp?) and I had dinner at Butter Diner. Oooh, I love the fifties theme and all the vintage stuff displayed next to the booths. Hahaha, I wanted the jukebox and the phone that was shaped like a red shoe! And they had all-day breakfast, yum! I liked their signature butter, so thank goodness I got lots of it, hahahaha! Then Mimay and I spent a while in Gloria Jeans as she went into drama mode before we called it a night. Labyu, Mims! Kaya mo yan! Pati thesis mo!

I feel that there's something missing. Nah, maybe I'm just brooding. Or whatever. Hahaha, I'm just bored. Waiting for Tad to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment