Thursday, February 28, 2008

100 truths about me

Grabbed from Kyla's blog...

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
- My dog Terrie's bitemark from when he thought I was going to steal his bed... 4 teeth marks are visible.

2. WHATS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
- Blue paint, a couple of framed photos, and a wall clock.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
- A black two-year-old Nokia 6260, with its paint chipped off from the corners.

4 WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
-Mostly Broadway.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
- My birth certificate says exactly 6:30 in the morning.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
- I'm not really sure.

7. WHOM DO YOU MISS?
- Heck, a lot of people!

8. WHAT is/are YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION/S?
- My phone?

9. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
-Sagittarius.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
- Nope.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
- Not really. I'm scared of what is possibly lurking in the dark, hahaha!

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
- A real person? Well, I cried when the 4 leads of EJ were singing "Salamat" last Saturday. I think that was the only part I loved in the play.

13. WHAT IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
- The fruity variety from Bath and Body Works.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
- Anything goes.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
- Where? Anywhere is fine.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
- Coffee.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
- Cheese (and corn, for the veggie-type pizza).

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- I'm really craving for that pizza right now.

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
- I'm not sure. I try to be as easy-going as I can.

No number 20?

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
- I remember this huge stuffed dog that was twice as big as I am when I was a baby.

22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
- Of course.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
- Nope.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
- Ukay pwede na?

25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
- I don't know. I'm not really into cars. Heck, I don't even know how to drive.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
- Yep.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
- An adorable Japanese Spitz named Terrie.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? - I would. Heck, I fell in love with someone before that I know I can't have, but that didn't stop me from loving that person then.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
- Just tell them, I guess.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
- Uhm, one?

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
- Brunettes.

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN TEXT?
- Tad's number. The Globe one because of Unlitext, hahaha.

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
- People with no sense of time, gratitude, etc...

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE Phil?
- Yep.

35. YOUR WEAKNESS?
- I have a lot.

Where's number 36?

37. FIRST JOB?
- I remember a paid racket back in 1999 singing with some friends for an event at the New World Rennaisance Hotel.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
- A lot back when I was a kid.

Where's 39?

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- Remove these hideous dark undereye circles and eyebags!

41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
- Just bored.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
- I have no idea. I remember a bunch of compliments before about my hair and my eyes.

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
- Nothing. I'm not really into drinking, but I am a social drinker every now and then.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
- A lot... but I still can't decide.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
- Just 2.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
- After my brother, as we have almost the same name.

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
- Nope.

48. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MORNING?
- I was supposed to go jogging, but I slept because I saw that it was raining outside.

49. WHAT DID YOU LAST EAT?
- Scrambled eggs.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- It's OK.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
- As of now, that huge slab of meat I ate at Rap for lunch yesterday!

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
- Procrastination and nail-biting.

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MUSIC?
- Boybands. And this one local acoustic band.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
- Yeah, I would.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
- Maybe, maybe now.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
- In this superficial world of ours, it does, but I don't give a damn,

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
- I walk out and blog about it.

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
- CCP! =)

59. EVER BEEN DRUNK?
- Nope.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
- My kitchen play set and a huge lump of clay.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
- 849.

62.IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW WHERE WOULD YOU BE?
- Somewhere cool and secluded would be nice.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
- Do I?

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
- No way, hahaha.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
- Sweet... makulit, and has a great sense of humor.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
- Howgs (courtesy of Rosa), Hogeses (pauso ni Nicco), Hogita (Nikki and Misch), and Apple (exclusive to family).

67 - 69's missing.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
- Classic strawberry.

No 71?

72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR(S)?
- Blue.

73. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
- I miss a lot of my friends that I hardly keep in touch with right now. And I miss acting.

74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
- I have no idea.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
- If you're also bored, knock yourself out.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
- The whirring sounds of the electric fan.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
- Hot chocolate.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
- Tad.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
- The smile.

80. THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
- My gosh, there's a lot to mention.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
- Hate?

82. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK(S)?
- Vodka, Bailey's.

83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
- I don't have a favorite.

84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
- Track (loyal, hahaha), badminton.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
- Brown.

86. EYE COLOR?
- Dark brown.

87. HEIGHT?
- 5'3"

88. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
- Dog.

89. FAVORITE MONTH(s)?
- April and December.

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
- Yep.

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
- Last night's episode of American Idol.

92. FAVORITE DAY(s) OF THE YEAR?
- None really.

93's gone missing too.

94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
- Summer.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
- Both.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
- Relationships.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
- The huge liempo meal from Rap. Totally worth it.

98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
- *shrugs*

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
- A collection of Palanca-award-winning one-act plays from the 1980s.

100. ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
- I think so, heeheehee.

9 comments:

  1. Hogiboo-slash-Howgee, I shall taff this, okay? :P
    One big "haha" to your most embarrassing music.
    Additionally...so that's what Apple is about, ahehe.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sige lang mare, kaya mo yan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll think I will answer this, too, and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pa-copy ulit. =)
    pareho tayo ng layout. cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sureness!
    Hahaha, great minds think alike! =)

    ReplyDelete