Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Found an old entry of Maika's (ooh, shoutout)

This is what I get for trying to google myself out of boredom... at 2 in the morning! Hahaha, I was trying to get myself sleepy so I'm still letting the time pass.

So anyway, I googled my name, and found a super old entry in one of Maika's old blogs. What I came across was a huge sentimental post, remembering all the old friends that came our way, and hardly get in touch with ever since we separated paths and left that crazy world of uhm, groupies.

Naiyak nanaman ako sa sinulat ni Maix about me. I was actually surprised at how much she wrote about me, recalling all those crazy memories.

http://littlelady.tabulas.com/2004/04/25/@243715/

Hogi: is my cousin.  hehehe. Don't ask why na lang. "HUWAW!"
1st palanca: " Funny how 4 guys with such passion for music and a forum can bring strangers together and be great friends. This is just the beginning, Maika dear, so let's cherish ever moment."
2nd palanca: "This isn't about music anymore."
"One chapter in both our lives has ended. You're graduating from high school and entering college; and I'm moving on to explore more things outside the environment where you and I had met." -> this actually made me cry. No joke.
Hogi became my bestfriend during my last year in High school (she doesn’t know that). If she didn't meet me sa Kenny, things would surely be different. She says, I am the sister she never wanted...este she never had.  Hogi is my all time partner. We'd hang around after classes...until it became a part of our daily lives. She'd visit me when I'm sick...or go with me anywhere I need to go. She's surely a text away. We love Mcdo so much that we can eat there every day...na kahit nasa glorietta na, mcdo pa rin. She was my bridge...the person who connected me to Nyoy for hundred times. She knows who Maika is talaga...both Mikmik and Mikay.  We share everything...parang we live under one roof na nga eh. What’s funny is…I know something about her.  hahaha. Joke lang!  She's the reason why before I hated THURSDAYS and swore I wouldn't go out on Thursdays.(but di na ngayon) We'd go to rob place and once tricked Marlo and got our free lunch. We'd go to Harrison and fool around...even look for school stuffs for the next school year. Wahaha. She saw me cry, saw my eyes really swollen from crying, saw me ERASE the folder I never wanted to erase. She always tells me that I'm a strong person...but that’s because she helped me be one.  Haha. I remember na she wanted to move into a new world...and mamaya kasunod na kami ni Kristel. We'd play with tapas (my coin bank), pug (the pug stuff toy my crushee gave me) lil pug (the pug mj gave me) my froggy prince (who says 'I love you'), sharkieh (my keychain) and paupies (the P99.00 lil dog at Watsons) We'll watch the sun go down from the window sa dorm ko...and went around CCP to wait for the sun to go down. We'll solve mysteries for other people and help them as much as we could. I forgot the word she usually says and she acquired my "Heehee..waheehee" I forgot that word she usually says na nakuha ko din.  And most of all, Hogi is the reason why I met my Kuya Paulo…Robi was my 1st crush and then Dj Myke...and I don’t know how I ended up admiring Paulo.  Ohh. I remember telling hogi, "sana sa bday ko kasing saya din ako ni kristel (my dorm mate)" kasi I called up kuya nyoy and mannos to greet my dormie and Hogi called her up so she can talk to PauloNav. I quote kristel "Bongga ka talaga maix" If Lyn was my fairy GodMother, Hogi is my Santa Claus. During the Akafellas' gig sa DLSU, she chose Paulo over Robi for the free ride home so she could call me up and have me talk to Paulo (although...hehehe. *grins*). I can't wait for my next Palanca.  hehehe. I could go on but then baka maging nobela na talaga yung post ko. Hogi, my long lost sister.

Huwaw, senti.

Hahaha, I couldn't help but laugh when I read the part about McDo. And to think that the last time we hung out was in McDo... all the way in Katipuan (right after I had stormed out of a room in desperate need to avoid someone).

Hope we can get together again soon. Nasan na ang mga ibang MagaGANGda? I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment